NEW: Share Extension (for clipping content)
Use the Lifecraft "Share Extension" to clip content (text, links, photos) from other apps and save it in Lifecraft journal entries. Learn more...
NEW: Siri Shortcuts
With iOS 12 or later, Siri Shortcuts let you quickly do the most common tasks in Lifecraft with just a tap or by asking Siri. Learn more...
NEW: Separator Lines
You can now insert separator lines in your journal entries. There are 2 ways to insert a separator line:
- Open the text tools above the keyboard and tap the separator line button:
- Type 3 hyphens in a row.
NEW: Compass Library View
You can now see ALL past Compass messages in the Compass Library view. New messages are added every day. The messages are sorted by topic and can be searched.
- Select the Compass view, then tap the Library button at the top of the screen.
- Select a Compass topic (e.g. "Friendship") or "All" to see a list of Compass messages.
- Select a message from the list (requires Lifecraft Pro).
- The Challenges icon in the main navigation bar will show a badge when new challenges are available (new challenges coming soon!)
- Challenges can be viewed in the free version of Lifecraft.
Timers & Stopwatches
Made it easier to manage a timer/stopwatch:
- To start a timer/stopwatch, tap the Activity Button at the top of a journal entry and choose "Start a Clock".
- To pause a timer/stopwatch, tap the clock display.
- To cancel a timer/stopwatch, tap the X-button that appears when paused:
- Audio files attached to journal entries play correctly.
- Various other improvements and bug fixes.
NEW: Viewing Older Compass Messages
You can view the daily Compass messages for up to 7 days after their release. So if you miss a day, you can still go back and read the message:
- Tap or swipe from the left side of the screen to open the Calendar view.
- Select a date in the Calendar view.
The Compass message for that date will appear (if it's within 7 days).
Version 2.2 includes:
- Frost (default)
- Conrad (dark)
- Hemingway (vintage)
More themes will be added over time. Some themes require Lifecraft Pro.
To change the theme:
- Tap Dashboard at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the Settings button in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select Themes.
Alternatively, tap the main view title (Compass, Challenges, Emotions, Journal, Dashboard) and select Themes in the window that appears.
NEW: 130+ Journal Icons
To change a journal icon:
- Press and hold a journal name, then tap Change Icon.
- OR swipe a journal name to the LEFT ⇠ and tap the edit (pencil) button.
This feature requires Lifecraft Pro.
FIX: Improved Compass/Challenge Messages
Some users haven't been able to see messages in the Compass and Challenges views. This should now be fixed.
Lists (bulleted, numbered, checklists)
To add a list to your journal entry, tap one of the list buttons that appear above the keyboard (if you don't see the buttons, tap the + button). The left side of the text can also be indented.
Journal Entry Templates
Journal entry templates can now be assigned to specific journals. For example, you can create a template specifically for your Work journal and a different template for your Food journal. When you create a new entry in either journal, the appropriate template will automatically be used. Read more here: Entry Templates
Hide Navigation Bar
If you find the app too complicated, you can choose to hide the navigation bar that appears at the bottom of the window:
This will make the interface simpler so you can focus on the content. You can toggle the navigation bar in Settings > General > Hide navigation bar.
How do I change views when the navigation bar is hidden?
Tap the main view title. For example, in the Journal view, tap "JOURNAL", then select a view from the window that appears: