Lifecraft includes a rich text editor that is both flexible and easy-to-use. It's a true WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) system that lets you choose the font, size and color for any of your text. The controls are easy to understand and take the guess work out of text formatting.
We recommend that you read this article first: Default Text Format
On your iPhone/iPad
- Select some text in an entry.
- Tap the plus button above the keyboard.
- Tap the Font button in the toolbar that appears above the keyboard.
- Use the Text, Font and Color controls to format the selected text.
On your Mac
- Click the Font button in the entry header open the Lifecraft font panel.
- OR choose Format > Font > Show Fonts to show the system Font panel.