The Preferences & Settings let you control how the app works. For example, you can:
- Change the default entry font & size
- Choose what happens when you add photos to entries
- See when the app last synced to iCloud
- Lock your journal in the iOS version
- Choose which calendars to show in the macOS version
On your iPhone, iPad
- Tap Dashboard at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the Settings button in the top-right corner of the screen.
If you're in the Journal view, you can access the Settings by tapping the More button (···) and selecting Settings.
On your Mac
- Click the Lifecraft menu in the menu bar.
- Choose Preferences.