Siri Shortcuts let you quickly common tasks in Lifecraft with just a tap or by asking Siri.
Lifecraft currently supports 2 shortcuts:
- New Journal Entry - opens Lifecraft and creates a new journal entry in the last selected journal.
- Open Journal - opens Lifecraft and selects the Journal view.
Before a shortcut will appear in Siri, you must first use that function in the app. For example, if you want to use the New Journal Entry shortcut, you should first create a new journal entry in Lifecraft.
- Open Settings > Siri & Search.
- Choose Lifecraft.
- Select the Learn from this App switch.
Use a Shortcut
- Activate Siri.
- Speak your shortcut phrase.
For example, you could say "Hey Siri, new journal entry" or "Hey Siri, open journal".
If you use a particular function at the same time every day, Siri will learn your routine and automatically suggest that function. For example, if you create a new journal entry at 10:30 PM every day, Siri will start showing the New Journal Entry shortcut at 10:30 PM.
You can disable the Siri & Suggestions setting in Settings > Siri & Search > Lifecraft.
Article is closed for comments.