With iOS 12 or later, Siri Shortcuts let you quickly do the most common tasks in Lifecraft with just a tap or by asking Siri.
Lifecraft currently supports 3 shortcuts:
- New Journal Entry - opens Lifecraft and creates a new journal entry in the last selected journal.
- Open Journal - opens Lifecraft and selects the Journal view.
- New Emotion - opens Lifecraft and selects the Emotions view.
Before a shortcut will appear in Siri, you must first use that function in the app. For example, if you want to use the New Journal Entry shortcut, you should first create a new journal entry in Lifecraft.
Enable a Shortcut
- Open Settings > Siri & Search.
- Choose Lifecraft > Shortcuts.
- Select a shortcut (e.g. New Journal Entry).
- Record the phrase you would like to use to invoke that short cut (e.g. "New journal entry").
Use a Shortcut
- Activate Siri.
- Speak your shortcut phrase.
For example, you could say "Hey Siri, new journal entry".
If you use a particular function at the same time every day, Siri will learn your routine and automatically suggest that function. For example, if you create a new journal entry at 10:30 PM every day, Siri will start showing the New Journal Entry shortcut at 10:30 PM.
You can disable the Siri & Suggestions setting in Settings > Siri & Search > Lifecraft.
If you'd like additional Lifecraft functions to be made into shortcuts, just send us a suggestion.