Lifecraft uses Apple’s iCloud service to automatically sync data between Lifecraft on your Mac and Lifecraft on your iPhone/iPad. You already have an iCloud account so there’s no need to sign up for any other services.
What you’ll need
- Syncing requires Lifecraft Premium.
- You must use the same Apple ID and iCloud account on all devices.
On your iPhone, iPad
- Tap Settings > [your name]. Make sure the account information below your name is the same as on your Mac.
- Tap iCloud.
- On the iCloud screen, scroll down until you see iCloud Drive. Make sure it’s selected.
- Keep scrolling down until you see Lifecraft. Make sure it’s selected.
On your Mac
- Go to Apple menu > System Preferences and select iCloud.
- Make sure the account information below your name is the same as on your iPhone.
- Make sure iCloud Drive is selected and click the Options button.
- Scroll down until you see Lifecraft. Make sure there’s a checkmark next to it.
Having sync problems?
Read the Sync Troubleshooting article.