A single in-app subscription enables Lifecraft Premium on ALL of your devices (iPhone, iPad, Mac). Learn how to upgrade to Lifecraft Premium here: Upgrade to Lifecraft Premium
When you subscribe to Lifecraft Premium on one device, your App Store receipt is automatically synced to Lifecraft on your other devices. This normally happens automatically. However, if Lifecraft isn't recognizing your subscription, read on...
Verify your subscription
The first thing you should do is confirm that your subscription is current. You can do that here: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions
None of my devices recognize my subscription
If your subscription is current, but none of your devices are seeing it, try this:
- Open Lifecraft on the device where you originally subscribed to Lifecraft Premium.
- Open the Preferences/Settings and click Lifecraft Premium.
- Look for a Restore Purchases button and click it.
If the App Store finds your purchase receipt, Lifecraft Premium should automatically be enabled. If the App Store doesn't find your receipt, it's possible that you upgraded to Lifecraft Premium on one of your other devices.
One of my devices doesn't recognize my subscription
If Lifecraft Premium is enabled on one of your devices, but your other device(s) don't recognize your subscription, try this:
- Open Lifecraft on the device where Lifecraft Premium is enabled.
- Open the Sync Settings.
- Click the Reset Sync button and wait for the sync to complete.
- Open Lifecraft on the device that isn't recognizing your subscription.
- Open the Sync Settings and click Sync Now.
If Lifecraft Premium still isn't enabled, try clicking the Reset Sync button on the device that doesn't recognize your subscription.
Check your iCloud storage
Lifecraft uses iCloud to sync so if you don't have enough iCloud storage, it won't work correctly. Here's how you can check: Manage your iCloud storage
If you continue to experience subscription problems, you can follow the suggestions in the Sync Troubleshooting article, including the steps to send us a "debug log".