Learn how to navigate the obstacles life throws at you and get motivated to follow your dreams. The compass icon communicates this idea of finding the optimal route to your desired destination.
Select the Compass view
Click the Compass button in the navigation bar:
A new message will appear every day. Lifecraft will send you a notification whenever a new message is ready to be viewed. You can choose the time for this notification in the preferences:
The Compass Library shows ALL past Compass messages. The messages are sorted by topic and can be searched.
On your iPhone/iPad
- Tap the Library button at the top of the Compass view.
- Select a Compass topic (e.g. "Friendship") or "All" to see a list of Compass messages.
- Select a message from the list (requires Lifecraft Premium).
On your Mac
- Select Library on the left side of the Compass view to see all of the messages.
- Select a topic from the Topics List to see messages related to that topic.
- Select a message from the list.
- The Compass message will appear on the right side of the window (requires Lifecraft Premium).
Browse the calendar
- iPhone: tap or swipe from the left side of the screen to open the Calendar view.
Every highlighted day in the calendar has a Compass message. Click a day to see the message. Click the date at the top of the calendar view to jump to a specific day (Today, One Year Ago, Two Years Ago, etc.)
Navigation tips (iPhone/iPad)
Swipe from the MIDDLE of the screen to navigate to a different day. Swipe from the LEFT EDGE of the screen to open the Calendar.